A Night Written in Gold ♥
Our first Gatsby night together... and somehow the room disappeared.
wrapped in champagne dreams, stolen glances,
and a silence only our hearts seemed to understand.
I swore I would keep my composure... until he walked in.
Beneath the glitter, the music, and the golden lights, there was only one distraction... each other.
Every glance lingered a little longer,
every single time he spoke to me, my knees forgot how to do their job,
while the butterflies in my stomach started another riot.
Maybe that's what falling feels like... not all at once,
but in a thousand stolen glances, quiet smiles,
and the strange comfort of never wanting to look away.
I think... I am falling a little more in love with my Tagh.
Somehow, our first Gatsby night became more than a party...
it became the beginning of another unforgettable chapter.
♥♥♥
Reacties
Een reactie posten